The position of Analytics Manager requires an Electrical Engineer who has knowledge of operating state-of-the-art rooftop solar systems. As a key member of Potentia’s Operations team, you will be responsible to ensure that the operating sites are performing at optimal efficiency through the analysis of acquired data.
The position requires an Electrical Engineer who has knowledge of operating state-of-the-art rooftop solar systems. As a key member of our client’s Operations team, you will be responsible to ensure that the operating sites are performing at optimal efficiency through the analysis of acquired data. Under your leadership, best practices will be established and implemented as operational standards with respect to performance monitoring, reporting and administration across the operating fleet.
As a highly motivated individual with very good organization, technical, and communication skills, you will work with a team of professionals to deliver superior service. The “ideal” candidate will come from a renewable background and bring with them leadership and technical expertise that can be built upon with our client.
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, primary responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Evaluate and provide recommendations on the performance of our client’s operating fleet of solar facilities
- Develop, interpret and produce all operational reports for both internal and external stakeholders
- Articulate the drivers behind over and under producing facilities
- Ability to translate operational performance into financial results
- Accountable for the data reliability and integrity of the solar PV monitoring systems
- Establish and monitor predictive maintenance indicators
- Coordinate and track all corrective and preventative maintenance activities
- Initiate, coordinate and participate in root cause investigations of equipment failure and performance degradation
- Provide technical support to the field operations team
- Provide information and recommendations to Vice President of Operations.
- Maintain regulatory compliance of the operating fleet with respect to contractual obligations
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate must be able to operate in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment and operate entrepreneurially to accomplish deliverables. Our client’s employees relish a challenge and look forward to exercising creative freedom to accomplish new tasks.
The Successful candidate willpossess the following combination of experience, knowledge, and skills
- Electrical Engineer or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience with data analytics, database structures, project management in the renewable energy industry
- Technical expertise in the design and performance of rooftop solar sites
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Change management leadership skills
- Knowledge of solar PV monitoring equipment
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Have an ability and willingness to travel on occasion
- Have a self-motivated, organized, precise, and thorough work effort.
Our client’s employees are passionate about their work, and their high energy and commitment have helped make this organization a leader in the solar energy market place. As a result they are growing and we invite you to be part of the momentum.
Please reply to:
Sr. Director, Principal
Hire Results Ltd.
B: 416-461-3377 x7305
M: 647-219-4397Manager, Analytics