Your environment will be working with internal and external stakeholders within the solar industry for the sole purpose of the company – to design, build, own; and operate green generation energy systems. You will coordinate the O&M activities in order to facilitate the smooth and timely operation of solar rooftop assets.
Energy issues dominate the business market today. Everywhere you look Energy is front and center. Our client is passionate about Renewable Energy, they are positioning themselves to be a leader in this marketplace and they are growing!
Our client’s “mission” is to have a positive impact in helping the world eliminate its reliance on fossil based fuels and a “vision” to be the renewable energy provider of choice by supplying businesses economical, on-site green energy that reduces costs and environmental footprint (GHG). This is the environment our client is offering their next Operations Coordinator.
Your environment will be working with internal and external stakeholders within the solar industry for the sole purpose of the company – to design, build, own; and operate green generation energy systems.
Reporting to the Vice President Operations, you will coordinate the O&M activities in order to facilitate the smooth and timely operation of solar rooftop assets, each sized between 50KW and 500kW.
- Manages preventative maintenance schedules
- Coordinates maintenance visits with external parties (landlord notifications, 3rd Party O&M provider, internal notifications)
- Weekly meetings with 3rd Party O&M Provider
- Issues new POs for maintenance as sites go COD
- Work with Construction to facilitate handover; ensure all information is gathered
- Monitor inventory of spare parts (ensure replacements are acquired as they get used)
- Coordinate any follow up work required as a result of any preventative and corrective maintenance work
- Ensures POs for PM and CM are accurate and back up is available
- Management of internal logs on maintenance events and downtime to provide to analytics arm of operations
- Manage any warranty claims
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to work and excel in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment and to perform multiple roles and functions simultaneously
- Strong planning and coordinating skills to organize own priorities and workflow – extremely detail oriented
- Experience in organizing large volumes of work
- Ability to manage and organize a high level of information flow
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to use the entire Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Operational experience in the renewable market (solar, wind) place is an asset
- Experience in the Ontario solar industry an asset but not a requirement
- Comfortable in a technical environment
- Comfortable with pushing people to meet deadlines and provide information
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- B.Eng or M.Eng in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering is preferred.
Our client’s team members are passionate about their work, and their high energy and commitment have helped make this organization a leader in the solar energy market place. As a result they are growing and we invite you to be part of the momentum.
Please reply to:
Sr. Director, Principal
Hire Results Ltd.
B: 416-461-3377 x7305
M: 647-219-4397Operations Coordinator