Your environment will be working with internal and external stakeholders within the solar industry for the sole purpose of the company – to design, build, own; and operate green generation energy systems. Reporting to the Vice President Operations, you will conduct operational performance analysis.
Energy issues dominate the business market today. Everywhere you look Energy is front and center. Our client is passionate about Renewable Energy, they are positioning themselves to be a leader in this marketplace and they are growing!
Our client is an independent power producer in Ontario generating electricity through its own 100% solar-powered energy system. They have positioned themselves as an energy company created for the sole purpose of designing, building and owning green energy systems. They are a fully integrated green energy utility with a long-term investment horizon. They are also fully capitalized and they will own the solar PV assets they build for the term of the contract (Ontario Power Authority, Feed-In- Tariff FIT Program).
Our client’s “mission” is to have a positive impact in helping the world eliminate its reliance on fossil based fuels and a “vision” to be the renewable energy provider of choice by supplying businesses economical, on-site green energy that reduces costs and environmental footprint (GHG). This is the environment our client is offering their next Operations Performance Analyst.
Your environment will be working with internal and external stakeholders within the solar industry for the sole purpose of the company – to design, build, own; and operate green generation energy systems.
Reporting to the Vice President Operations, you will conduct operational performance analysis of the company’s solar rooftop assets, each sized between 50KW and 500kW.
- Analytics & Metrics
- Reporting (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Will be required to have access to email to review alerts at all times (if away or out of range for known reason, must notify someone to check)
- Dispatching internal ticketing when alerts are received and assessed to require action
- Detailed analysis to look for trends, efficiencies, etc. for future installs
- Populating data as required
- Work with construction department to make sure new sites coming online have monitoring installed and functioning properly and all information is gathered and entered correctly
- Work with the monitoring software provider to make any changes, modification or bug fixing we require
- Reviews preventative and corrective maintenance reports
- Work with PMO office to develop integration of the monitoring software with company wide database for comprehensive reporting and monitoring
- Daily tracking and general awareness of sites productions and issues
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to work and excel in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment and to perform multiple roles and functions simultaneously
- Strong planning and coordinating skills to organize own priorities and workflow – extremely detail oriented
- Experience in organizing large volumes of work
- Ability to manage and organize a high level of information flow
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to use the entire Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Operational experience in the renewable market (solar, wind) place is an asset
- Experience in the Ontario solar industry an asset but not a requirement
- Comfortable in a technical environment
- Comfortable with pushing people to meet deadlines and provide information
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- B.Eng or M.Eng in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering is preferred.
Our client’s team members are passionate about their work, and their high energy and commitment have helped make this organization a leader in the solar energy market place. As a result they are growing and we invite you to be part of the momentum.
Please reply to:
Sr. Director, Principal
Hire Results Ltd.
B: 416-461-3377 x7305
M: 647-219-4397Operations Performance Analyst