Reporting to the Manager, Regulatory Affairs, you will manage the transactional and regulatory elements of all of the Company’s Feed-in Tariff (FIT) projects. The Regulatory Affairs Administrator will oversee the entire contract portfolio for Potentia’s Operations.
Energy issues dominate the business market today. Everywhere you look Energy is front and center. Our client is passionate about Renewable Energy, they are positioning themselves to be a leader in this marketplace and they are growing!
Our client’s “mission” is to have a positive impact in helping the world eliminate its reliance on fossil based fuels and a “vision” to be the renewable energy provider of choice by supplying businesses economical, on-site green energy that reduces costs and environmental footprint (GHG). This is the environment our client is offering their next Regulatory Affairs Administrator.
Your environment will be working with internal and external stakeholders within the solar industry for the sole purpose of the company – to design, build, own; and operate green generation energy systems.
Reporting to the Manager, Regulatory Affairs, you will manage the transactional and regulatory elements of all of the Company’s Feed-in Tariff (FIT) projects. The Regulatory Affairs Administrator will oversee the entire contract portfolio for Potentia’s Operations, and will work closely with the sr. management team including Regulatory, Engineering, Operations and Construction. The goal is to create and implement a contract management system that ensures timely and satisfactory completion of applications into the Ontario FIT Program, and the management of contractual obligations under FIT Contracts. The position will prepare all bids and applications for FIT Contracts, organize and enter agreements into the document management systems, manage critical obligations and timelines, and coordinate with internal personnel, third party customers and regulators with regard to the foregoing.
- Responsible for administrating contracts with OPA (regulator) and internal/external customers.
- Works with Regulatory, Engineering, Operations, and Construction to implement contract management systems.
- Responsible for the management of the contract management system for company, including management of hard copy contracts, electronic contract filing systems, and appropriate back up protection programs.
- Coordination and set up of all project related files, tracking of all related paperwork and filing.
- Provides contract status and assistance to sr. management.
- Assures the timely communication of contract information to appropriate persons and maintains complete and accurate contract files.
- Acts as principal interface with internal/external customers on contractual matters. Takes necessary action or coordinates action to resolve any contractual problems with the Regulatory team in a timely manner.
- Works independently in a self-motivated manner, with little oversight required. Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
- Be the primary interface on contractual issues with accounting and legal departments/personnel
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to work and excel in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment and to perform multiple roles and functions simultaneously
- Experience in business transactions and contracts management
- Strong planning and coordinating skills to organize own priorities and workflow – extremely detail oriented
- Experience in organizing large volumes of work
- Ability to manage and organize a high level of information flow
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to use the entire Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Contract documents administration experience is an asset
- Familiar with the OPA and FIT program
- Experience in the Ontario solar industry an asset but not a requirement
- Comfortable in a technical environment
- Comfortable with pushing people to meet deadlines and provide information
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong file and record management skills
- Bachelor Degree, Administration/Legal Clerk Certification or equivalent experience in related field
Our client’s team members are passionate about their work, and their high energy and commitment have helped make this organization a leader in the solar energy market place. As a result they are growing and we invite you to be part of the momentum.
Please reply to:
Sr. Director, Principal
Hire Results Ltd.
B: 416-461-3377 x7305
M: 647-219-4397Regulatory Affairs Administrator