We are not looking for the “average” Sales professional who likes to do things the way it has always been done in the past. We are searching for someone who can think outside of the box. One who can look at project investments in generation capacity with a long term operational view.
Energy issues dominate the business market today. Everywhere you look Energy is front and center. Our client is passionate about Renewable Energy, they are positioning themselves to be a leader in this marketplace and they are growing!
Our client’s “mission” is to have a positive impact in helping the world eliminate its reliance on fossil based fuels and a “vision” to be the renewable energy provider of choice by supplying businesses economical, on-site green energy that reduces costs and environmental footprint (GHG). This is the environment our client is offering their next Sales Executive.
We are not looking for the “average” Sales professional who likes to do things the way it has always been done in the past. We are searching for someone who can think outside of the box. One who can look at project investments in generation capacity with a long term operational view. Your environment will be working with key stakeholders – property owners in the in the industrial and commercial marketplace for the sole purpose of DBOO (Design, Build, Own; and Operate) green generation energy systems.
Our client is an energy company created for the sole purpose of designing, building and owning green energy systems. They are a fully integrated green energy utility with a long-term investment horizon. They are fully capitalized and they will own the solar PV assets they build for the term of the contract.
The ideal candidate will come from a renewable or low carbon background and bring with them technical sales skills that can be built upon within this successful company.
Within this role you will:
- Work proactively to convert leads into business
- Meet with industrial and commercial property owners and advise them on the company’s offerings in the solar PV market
- Consistently meet targets and build the company’s reputation
- This is a great opportunity to join a company that is well respected and to develop a career within the renewable landscape.
Reporting to the President you will:
- Build a book of clients who are interested in 100kW+ Solar PV systems and deliver superior customer service throughout the Sales and Installation cycle
- Perform site visits, develop preliminary solar analyses, generate proposals and lease agreements as well as answer technical questions related to Solar PV
- Remain as main point of contact for the client throughout the process
- Generate referral leads from your clients
- Provide real-time feedback to the President on current trends and critical issues in the market
- Weekly performance reporting on pipeline status
- This position comes with a base salary, but is heavily incentivized based on performance and consistent results.
- Be competitive and have cold calling experience
- “Hunter” mentality with a history of success in sales
- Comfortable with commission sales
- Achievement oriented
- Excited about meeting new people and overcoming challenges
- Able to build relationships with people
- Knowledgeable with the Ontario Power Authority’s Feed-in Tariff program
- Knowledge of the Solar PV industry and installation methods and techniques
- 5+ years’ experience in high level sales
- Must be willing to travel within Ontario
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Our client is the kind of organization that one would be proud to be associated with. They offer an attractive compensation and benefit package and ample opportunity to grow in an exciting business environment.
Please reply to:
Sr. Director, Principal
Hire Results Ltd.
B: 416-461-3377 x7305
M: 647-219-4397Sales Executive