As a highly motivated individual with excellent technical and communication skills, you will work with a talented team of professionals to deliver superior service to clients. This will include providing senior technical advice for completion of all aspects of Hydrogeological.
Start each day with a sense of purpose
End each day with a sense of accomplishment
That’s the kind of environment our client is striving to achieve for their employees. They value diversity and inclusion, openness and teamwork. They are a high-performance culture where you’re encouraged to stretch your capabilities and exercise creativity in effecting change and shaping the future.
Our client is a Canadian, employee-owned environmental consulting company that is poised for substantial growth in the mining, energy and brownfield industries. They know that this growth will only come through the dedicated efforts of talented professionals who have a passion for the environmental industry and are prepared to take on the challenges that come with being a leader.
Our client is an exceptional organization that delivers the best environmental solutions science can provide. Voted EcoCanada’s Environmental Employer of the Year, Our client is looking to add to their award winning team exceptional professionals who are ready to take the opportunity to lead.
As a highly motivated individual with excellent technical and communication skills, you will work with a talented team of professionals to deliver superior service to clients. This will include providing senior technical advice for completion of all aspects of Hydrogeological related projects from oversight of study designs, mentoring technical staff, to participation in business development, client liaison, and regulatory liaison. The successful candidate will work on a variety of technically challenging projects throughout Canada and internationally.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and deliver on technical solutions and projects to our mining, nuclear, and brownfields sector clients
- Work closely with risk assessment staff on interpretation of hydrogeological assessments, modelling, soil sciences and risk management recommendations
- Help clients advance projects by working on hydrogeological aspects related to baseline and impact assessment projects, mining hydrogeology evaluations, and environmental impacts assessments
- Work closely with clients to complete hydrogeological assessments and contaminant investigations
- Contribute to aquifer assessments and characterization, well installation and testing programs
- Deliver quantitative hydrogeological skills to a team of geochemical specialists
- Conduct peer reviews of hydrogeological and soil science aspects of Brownfield environmental site assessments
- You must have proven project management abilities and hands-on competence in both project management and technical roles in an engineering or geoscience consulting environment. Work will be varied to include managing hydrogeological projects, providing technical expertise in various project undertakings, writing technical proposals and reports, conducting peer reviews and mentoring staff.
- A minimum of 7 years of hydrogeological experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years as a project manager or with a consulting firm.
- Demonstrated experience and applied knowledge in baseline hydrogeological assessments, surface and groundwater monitoring programs, groundwater monitoring wells.
- Groundwater modelling experience and applied knowledge.
- You will lead and train junior staff, collaborate with other engineers and scientists in the company and be in contact with other professionals in the industry.
- You are an excellent communicator and possess the ability to maintain key client relationships.
- A post-graduate degree in Hydrogeology, Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering or related discipline.
Management Responsibilities Include:
Our client is the kind of organization that one would be proud to be associated with. They offer an attractive compensation and benefit package and ample opportunity to grow in an exciting business environment.
Please reply to:
Sr. Director, Principal
Hire Results Ltd.
B: 416-461-3377 x7305
M: 647-219-4397Senior Hydrogeologist